Friday 16 October 2009

Rewind and Fast- Forward.....

Last week I was out of town and had very good time...

Since I came back , I have been thinking like 'oh last Wednesday I was on my way, last Thursday I did this....last Friday I was there' and wished so many times if I could go back to last week. This is not the first time I am thinking like this… it happened number of times...I am sure it happens to everyone right....who does not want to live in happy moments...... and if it is about happy times, everyone wants to cease/go back to that time or if it is about time where things didn’t work out in the way we want… we want to fast forward the time...

Right now I want to do both....first rewind it to one month or at least one week back, so that I could loose myself in a place which inspired great poets like william words worth and then fast-forward to one month so that I could be with my parents....

Wish I could get this Oil lamp like Aladdin n ask the Genie to rewind and fast-forward my life as I wish… he will be happy because I don’t have 3rd wish...

Hang on...I got my third wish....he need to slow down the time on Dilwai day....so that I can have more time for fireworks.....

anyways  this friday is ending with  the memories of last week...but I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow to come...

So friends….I wish you happy diwali…hope it adds many more bright sparks to your happy life...

4 Responses so far.

  1. Nice post. Happy Diwali to you and your loved ones!

  2. happy diwali dear, its been quite sometime since u wrote something, I guess ur thoughts are still lingering to around a week back, or wait
    did u really get the magic lamp

  3. Eswari says:

    yeah shahid....seriously this time i want to go a week back....yet to get the lamp ..will let u know once I get it

Leave a Reply

 
 

views in numbers