Wednesday 7 July 2010

Is it so hard??????

Is it so hard to accept the mistakes????????  I mean everyone does mistakes right…I do hell lot of mistakes…but  I am happy to accept them or I don’t mind  to accept them...but only when I am able to convince myself that I did a mistake and I do listen to people when they try to prove me that I am wrong….well, I don’t know why I am writing this, it happened today that 2 persons were not able to accept the mistake which has been noted by most of the people in our group…..the worst part was even them two knew that it’s a mistake but they are not ready to  accept it….or may be they were  not able to accept it just because I pointed that out!!!!! And on top I am not very good at convincing people, so may be they were  not happy with the way I told them about their mistakes…..what ever I am not pleased with myself as I was not able to correct it and not at all happy with them two………..
Note: Did not want to write a post about it, but this seems to be the best way to let out my feelings, so here is the post……

2 Responses so far.

  1. sam says:

    i cant say was it a "mistake" writing this blog and my "mistake" reading and replying to this blog..

    come on sweets ..chill..
    by "mistake" you think too much

  2. hey...relax there r ppl of all kinds...i knw u hve written in a foul mood....relax

Leave a Reply

 
 

views in numbers